- 2097 SW Burlington Street, Port Saint Lucie, FL 34984
- ONE OF THE LAST CORNER HOMESITES AVAILABLE IN THIS NEIGHBORHOOD, WITH A 50FT. DRAINAGE R/W. CONTRACT DID NOT CLOSE. REDUCED AGAIN. ONLY 3 BLOCKS TO ALL GROCERY, SHOPPING, RESTAURANTS, AND THE TURNPIKE. BUILD A CUSTOM ONE OR TWO STORY HOME WITH A CIRCULAR DRIVE OR SIDE ENTRY GARAGE. SAVE $$ WITH FRONTAGE UTILITY ASSESSMENT PAID IN FULL. CALL TODAY...
- 1045 SW Bay State Road, Port Saint Lucie, FL 34953
- · 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1,700 Sq.ft.
- This 3 Bedroom has an all split floor plan, with #2 having another door to access the bathroom. Two full baths with tub and shower. Just vacated with some new updates. New exterior paint and trim. Some interior painting also. All new screened porch hardware and screens with new ceiling fan and fixture. Total of 6 ceiling fans. 3 large concrete driveway-patios for extra parking, storage and expansion. Spacious fully fenced backyard with many possibilities. Large utility room has washer, dryer and utility ...
- 2702 SW Simms Court, Port Saint Lucie, FL 34953
- WATERFRONT HOMESITE WITH OCEAN AND RIVER ACCESS ON THE WIDE AND 14FT. DEEP C-24. MOSTLY CLEARED, EXCELLENT LOCATION FOR A TWO STORY HOME WITH BEAUTIFUL VIEWS OF THE C-24-ST. LUCIE RIVER PLUS TWO CANALS. SEE THE AERIAL PHOTOS. A LARGE DOCK WITH BOAT LIFT CAN BE PERMITTED WITH SFWM. SEE NEIGHBORS DOCKS. APPROX. 20FT. ABOVE SEA LEVEL. EXTRA DRAINAGE IN REAR PLUS GREEN- BELT PRESERVE ALONG CANAL. CITY FRONTAGE ASSESSMENT FOR WATER AND SEWER PAID. ONE OF THE BEST PSL FISHING WITH SOME SNOOK ...
- 612 SW Hogan Street, Port Saint Lucie, FL 34983
- THIS HOMESITE IS CLEARED OF ANY TREES TO SAVE LOT PREP COSTS IN ADDITION OF A FOUR SIDED FENCE (AS-IS) WHICH THE FRONT SECTION CAN BE STORED DURING CONSTRUCTION. CHECKING ON SECTION OWNERS. MINUTES TO ALL SHOPPING, SERVICES, ST. LUCIE WEST AND TURNPIKE. CALL TO SHOW OR MORE INFO
- 279 Triana Avenue SW, Palm Bay, FL 32908
- Nice homesite on a street with existing homes and new construction in the neighborhood. Prices are going up but Palm Bay is still affordable and convenient to shopping, restaurants, medical and I-95 access. A short ride to WalMart Super Center, Publix, Winn Dixie, Home Depot and much more.